Saturday, January 27, 2007

Norma's Potato Salad


I'm not a huge fan of "crunchy stuff" in my potato salad so when I tried this recipe by an old boyfriend's mother, it was perfect for me! I know you are supposed to eat potato salad cold, but I love this recipe warm! It is heavy on the egg, so cut back on the egg if you want. I like it like this! Yumm!

3 to 4 C. cubed potatoes (boiled until you can put a fork in easily)
6 hard boiled eggs

Set eggs and potatoes in the refrigerator over night.

Add 1 C. Miracle Whip
3/4 C. Best Foods (Hellman's) mayonaise
3 T. mustard
2 T sweet relish

Sprinkle paprika over the top

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there beccarecipes2.blogspot.com owner found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com